Mission statement to protect consumer, health information and business information privacy
Schlesinger Companies including a division, Everyone Talks and all its companies are committed to the protection and safeguarding of personal data collected from persons who are (a) consumers, (b) patients relating to health information and (c) business individuals or entities relating to business information.
Privacy and Data Protection
In order to fulfill our Mission Statement to Protect Consumer, Health Information and Business Information Privacy, Everyone Talks adheres to the following policies:
- All PII obtained shall be lawfully collected, compiled, stored, allowed access to, processed and utilized by Everyone Talks
- Participation in all online product review campaigns is voluntary and participants may opt out of any campaign at any time. In addition, consent will be obtained prior to the collection of PII that will be recorded.
- All PII obtained shall be treated confidentially, shall be used for research purposes only and shall not be disclosed to any person not employed by a Schlesinger Company, except with consent, as required by law or by court order.
- Everyone Talks adheres to the policy laws of all countries in which we manage research.
- Everyone Talks will not transfer personal data to a country or territory outside the U.S. or the European Economic Area unless that territory or country ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects.
- Everyone Talks adheres to research industry Codes and Standards relating to the USA and additionally the country in which each Everyone Talks company is based.
To be removed from our research participant database: https://www.inspiredopinions.com/page/4
For questions or concerns relating to privacy, you may contact us at:
+1 (855) 244-0886
InspiredOpinions, Privacy Inquiries
101 Wood Avenue South, Suite 501
Iselin, NJ 08830